Tuesday 10 January 2012

An Easy Animal Quiz to start 2012 - Printable!

Animal Quiz

I have put together an easy Animal Quiz for you to get your groups going with in the New Year - ready for you to print out.

(Just in case, I have given you the answers on a separate page...!)

Pairs or teams work well in quizzes - not everyone has the confidence to go it alone or maybe have difficulty with reading.

Enjoy the fun and as you go through the questions, encourage reminiscing and additional airing of knowledge...

All mentally stimulating for our seniors!




If you want more easy quizzes ready to download and print have a look at my 
41 x 10 Easy Quizzes especially designed with senior citizens in mind...

1 comment:

  1. Good Morning, this is a very interesting quiz...I found that I could not answer two of the questions...the last and the animal in the movie. I don't watch many movies.lol. This is a good one! Thanks for sharing! Hugs, Loretta

    ReplyDelete

Comment