Thursday 9 August 2012

Use a Doily to Frame Your Picture and some ACEO's!


  

Today, I thought I would give you some simple but pretty little pictures to paint or colour-in and then frame with a doily.

I have given you two pictures to download and print, but you can use anything you might already have. Here are my two pictures

Old greeting cards are also a good source of pictures, that you can cut out and stick onto your doily.

I printed my pictures on a "black and white" printer and then got out the watercolours and painted parts of the pictures. 

If you would like to see more of my watercolours (i paint ACEO's which are 3.5 x 2.5 inches in size) here is my link - ACEO

For those who have never heard of ACEO's!! ... They are highly collectible miniature pieces of art! Browse on eBay to see thousands of ACEO's on offer!

Here are three of mine!

Stonehenge ACEO Watercolour

Zebra ACEO Africa Wildlife Watercolour

Snow Watercolour ACEO


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment