Tuesday 2 September 2014

My NEW eBook is out - SIMPLE CRAFTS AND ACTIVITIES...!

Simple Crafts and Activities eBook

My new eBook is out and ready for you to order -  



- saving you huge amounts of time, when preparing craft, quizzes and games for your groups. 

I have complied it with Senior Folk in mind, but a lot of the content is for all ages - for your groups, your family and yourself!

Do have a look - there is a full list of contents for you to browse through.

Loads of printable Templates (no links to go elsewhere - just all there in the eBook which is formatted in a Compressed PDF File - very easy to use)

The instructions are clear and the materials easily obtainable, with cost always  in mind.

My email is in the eBook - should you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.

So have a look -  Simple Crafts and Activities and place your order now for an instant download...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment